- Comes standard as Black Powder Coat (some photos show a customer's color-matched rear bumper)
- Stainless Steel Latch and Hardware
- Complete Kit with Everything Included
- All Lighting is 12V LED, requires splicing into the original wiring harness (not plug and play)
- Works with Factory Tow Hitch in OE position
- Adjustable offset tire carrier head, suitable up to a 35″ tire
Dobinsons Spring & Suspension USA is introducing these new Aussie-style rear bumpers to the US market for the Toyota Land Cruiser lineup. All bumpers offer the same features and are sold as complete kits. The tire carrier and jerry can holder must stay on the side pictured, they’re not interchangeable. If you don't want to install them you don't have to, as each spindle comes with a cover, but all the parts will still be included. Product
- Modern LED crystal park, indicator, and reverse lights. All only work on 12V
- Does not include the jerry can
- Jerry can holder is on the left, and tire carrier is on the right for all models
- User-friendly latch mechanics lock in stainless steel • Adjustable offset tire carrier head, suitable up to a 35″ tire
- Double-reinforced spindle, welded to the top, inside, and lower corner of the bumper for maximum strength
- 4 Hi-lift jacking points, making lifting the vehicle easy for changing a tire
- Aluminum checker plate with non-slip step
- High quality standard black powder coat finish
- All of Dobinson’s rear bumpers work with the factory tow hitch, they do not come with a hitch.
- Requires trimming of lower fender flare and mud flap to tuck rear bumper into. Does not require frame modifications
- Range includes Land Cruiser 60, 70, 80, 100, 200, Prado 150 series.
We offer free shipping on most orders of $200 and above.
Where do we ship?
Currently, we only ship within the 48 contiguous states. Please check back in the future as these may change.
Find more information about our shipping policy here
Shipping to nearest freight terminal only or Commercial address with dock or forklift available. Home delivery is not available due to restrictions by all freight companies now and their limited liftgate service. The product on the shipping pallet is too wide for the liftgate.