Looking for a versatile and strong bed molle system for your 2005-2022 Toyota Tacoma? Look no further than our front bed molle system! Made from 3mm formed steel, it's designed for maximum strength and easy bolt-on installation. Plus, it comes in a two-stage light texture black powder coat finish that looks great and protects against the elements. Whether you're looking to mount Rotopax containers, a Hi-Lift jack, quick fist mounts, or molle bags, this system has you covered.
Mount Rotopax containers, Hi-Lift jack, quick fist mounts, molle bags and other accessories
Includes Hi-Lift mounting hardware
Mounts behind utility rail and allows full use with most accessories and tonneau covers
3mm formed steel
1 pc design for maximum strength
Easy bolt-on installation
Two-stage light texture black powder coat finish
- Mount Rotopax containers, Hi-Lift jack, quick fist mounts, molle bags and other accessories
- Includes Hi-Lift mounting hardware
- Mounts behind utility rail and allows full use with most accessories and tonneau covers
- 3mm formed steel
- 1 pc design for maximum strength
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Two-stage light texture black powder coat finish
BODY ARMOR LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Body Armor 4x4 (BA) warrants to the original purchaser that these products will be free from defects in material and workmanship prior to shipping and/or installation for the life of the product. This non-transferable limited lifetime warranty does not cover damage or impairment in any part due to misuse, improper installation, accident or contact with on-road or off-road hazards, product modification, improper or inadequate cleaning and/or maintenance. All other warranties and representations express or implied are hereby disclaimed, including fitness for merchantability and buyer's intended use or purpose.
BA products are built and sold for highway and off-road use. The original purchaser assumes all risks as to the selection, suitability and performance of all goods and products purchased. BA's sole and exclusive obligation under this warranty shall be to repair or replace the item(s) and their discretion and BA will not issue any credit or refund to the consumer. Proof of purchase is required on all warranty claims. BA may require pictures to diagnose the warranty claim and may require the product(s) be returned if determined by BA to be necessary. If a return is required then a RGA number will be issued by BA. Any item arriving to BA without a valid RGA number will be refused and sent back. Upon evaluating the RGA and no valid warranty claim is made, the RGA will be returned to the consumer at their expense or disposed by BA after 60 days. BA will not be responsible for incidental charges such as removal, installation, shipping costs or lost during transit. Any items that are ordered in error, refused or cancelled are not considered a valid warranty claim and cannot be returned to BA.
• Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate warranty process. Valid warranties will have a RGA issued. Once issued, we will request the product be returned to BA facilities.
• Warranty contact: email@example.com
• Return address: Body Armor 4x4, 1050 N. Vineyard Ave. Ontario CA, 91764, P: 951-808-0750
The finish is warranted to be free of defects for a period of 3 years from date of purchase. Product(s) that have been abused, altered, incorrectly installed or used in competition are void of said warranty. Surface rust, pitting or discoloration is a direct result of improper maintenance is not covered by this warranty. It is the responsibility of the owner to preserve and maintain the finish of their product(s). In areas where high concentrations of road salts and other corrosive agents are used, rust or damage to the finish may occur if BA product(s) are not properly maintained. Lack of proper maintenance in these areas may void the finish warranty. See below for routine maintenance tips and recommendations.
PRODUCT CARE AND MAINTENANCE
• Textured coat finished should be cleaned ONLY with a mild soap on a damp sponge.
• BA recommends wiping down the product with a light coat of lubricate (i.e. WD40) periodically to maintain its luster.
• DO NOT apply polish or wax that requires buffing for removal as this may damage the finish.
• DO NOT coat the product with any type of shine such as Tire Shire or glossy aerosol or gel. This can cause discoloration, staining or bubbling.
BODY ARMOR 4X4 SKY RIDGE SERIES LIMITED WARRANTY
Body Armor 4x4 (BA) warrants to the original purchaser that its Sky Ridge Series products are free from defects in workmanship and materials under normal and intended use for 2 years. This warranty extends only to Sky Ridge Tents, Sky Ridge Annex Rooms and Sky Ridge Awnings. All other Body Armor 4x4 products are subject to Body Armor 4x4’s limited lifetime warranty.
Body Armor 4x4 shall not be responsible for the common materials that wear inevitably with extended use (e.g., Ultra Violet (UV) light damage on tents, exhausted zippers, aesthetic surface oxidization), or defects caused by accident, abuse, alteration, storm damage, extreme or abnormal weather conditions, mold and mildew, misuse or improper care.
THERE ARE NO OTHER EXPRESS WARRANTIES BEYOND THE TERMS OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. IN NO EVENT SHALL BODY ARMOR 4X4 OR RUGGED OUTLANDER BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
To assure product quality, Body Armor 4x4 reserves the right to change product design, material, specification and finishes without prior notice to customers. This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights, which may vary from state to state. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to you. Also, some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
Body Armor 4x4 reserves the right to discontinue product lines and substitute products or provide other remedies than those listed in this limited warranty for those discontinued products.
If after inspection we find that a product failed due to a manufacturing or material defect, we will repair or replace the product, at
our option, without charge.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
• Proper storage will extend the life of your tent, annex or awning. Be sure it is fully dry prior to storage and keep in a cool, dry location free from sunlight.
• Dry your products thoroughly before closing them. We recommend you air dry it in between adventures to prevent mildew and mold growth. These can lead to discoloration, foul odor and your tent material to degrade. Mold and mildew are not covered under warranty.
• Periodically lubricate zipper teeth with non-scented bees wax. Make sure to keep them free from dust and dirt. This will prolong the life of your zippers.
• Ladder should be wiped free of any dust or dirt prior to collapse. Periodically spray the side rails with any silicone spray. Do not spray the ladder tread which can lead to slipping.
• To clean your mattress cover, remove cover and machine wash using gentle cycle with delicate washing detergent. Hang dry only! DO NOT tumble dry.
• To clean your fabric, use a mild detergent and warm water gently applied with a sponge. Rinse with a clean wet sponge and allow to completely air dry before storing.
• Avoid excess sun exposure to prolong the life of your product. UV rays can degrade fabrics and water proof
• Coatings. If your product begins to break down, we suggest washing the fabric with a mild detergent and water solution followed by a treatment of a water repellent designed for tents. Consult your local outdoor retailer for other tent fabric care products and use as directed.
We offer free shipping for most orders of $200 and above.
Where do we ship?
Currently, we only ship within the 48 contiguous states. Please check back in the future as these may change.
Find more information about our shipping policy