Gives this lift and suits these models: 2.0"
- Toyota Hilux Vigo 2005 to 2015 Dual Cab Gas Engine 1.75"
- Toyota Hilux Revo 2015 to 2017 Dual Cab Medium Load, Comfort Ride 2.0"
- Toyota 4Runner 2003 to 2017 Heavy Load V6 Engine 2.5"
- Toyota 4Runner 2010-2018 Light Load V6 Engine 2.0"
- Toyota 4Runner 2003-09 V8 Light Load 1.75"
- Toyota Tacoma 2005 to 2017 Light Load V6 Dual Cab 2.5"
- Toyota FJ Cruiser 2006-2010 Heavy Load 2.5"
- Toyota FJ Cruiser 2010-16 Medium Load 45mm
- Foton Tunland Dual Cab 2012+ Medium Load 45mm
- Toyota Fortuner 2015-17 Heavy Load
Dobinsons Spring & Suspension™ proudly manufacture the highest quality replacement coil springs for many different applications, complying to ISO9001:2008 international quality standards from their state of the art manufacturing facility in Central Queensland, Australia. Dobinsons™ proudly boast one of the worlds largest range of coil springs, including raised height and heavy duty 4WD springs, lowered performance passenger car springs, O.E. replacement springs and heavy duty springs for commercial vehicles. All Dobinsons™ coil springs are load tested and scragged 100% to eliminate subsequent spring sag, and ensure they meet and maintain the required specifications. We also perform spring fatigue and hardness testing using in-house state of the art testing equipment. Our design engineers utilize the latest coil spring design programs to ensure each spring meets or exceeds the design requirements, to achieve maximum working life. These state-of-the-art design programs are crucial when designing variable/progressive rate springs, ensuring laden and unladen spring rates are correct, providing the best possible ride comfort and handling.