The EGOI high-performance air compressor puts out 5.6 CFM, one of the most powerful portable systems today. The output this system puts out can handle the smallest jobs to the biggest with no problem. The sheer volume of air that this system puts out makes tire inflation quick and easy. Designed for the off-roader in mind, this system can work on bikes, boats, trailers, and RV tires as well.
Features: 1/3 Horsepower Motor putting out 5.6 CFM with a thermal cutoff switch, 120V heavy-duty battery leads with Alligator clips make connection quick and easy, 150 PSI maximum output with 120 PSI working pressure, 75% duty cycle, 24' coiled air hose with integrated pressure gauge and quick connect fittings, portable design with nylon storage bag and handle
- Maximum Air Flow 5.6 CFM
- Maximum Air Pressure 150 PSI
- Maximum Voltage 13.8
- Maximum AMP draw 45
- 8' 120V heavy-duty power cables with alligator clips that allow connecting directly to the battery easy and quick
- This workhorse features a 1/3 horsepower motor makes this one of the largest motors in the portable class
- Built-in Thermal cut off switch make sure your system doesn't overheat and protects your investment
- 24' coiled hose with pressure gauge and quick release fittings make this unit easy to use and stow
- It fits nicely in our ballistic nylon bag with caring handles
- Capable of handle the smallest to the largest jobs
What's Included: Heavy duty Compressor, coiled hose, quick connect fittings, alligator clips, storage bag with handle.
Application: over-sized off-road tires, tractor tires, and trailer tires – heavy duty application which can handle Tire PSI requirements from 0 to 110 PSI
Vehicle Requirements: any vehicle with a 12-volt battery
Weight: 20.30 LBS
Width: 16.10 (in)
Height: 11.40 (in)
Depth: 10.80 (in)
Overland Vehicle Systems Up Down Air Products are produced to the highest manufacturing standards and are covered by a limited Five-Year warranty that protects the original purchaser against any defects in materials and workmanship under normal use. If upon determination by Overland Vehicle Systems that the Up Down Air Product is defective,
Overland Vehicle Systems will repair or replace without charge, with an equivalent tent to the original purchaser according to the instructions supplied with the Up Down Air Products, and not damaged due to abuse, misuse or negligence.
This warranty will not cover any labor charges incurred in installation, removal, replacement or repair, transportation cost or any consequential damages, which might be caused by the product.
Rugged Outlander and Overland Vehicle Systems shall not be liable in case of;
• Improper installation or modification of original product.
• Damages resulting from abuse
• Improper installation
• Any commercial application
If the original purchaser finds a defect in material or workmanship, please contact Overland Vehicle Systems Warranty Service, 9115 Dice Road Suite 14, Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670. Please include proof of purchase or sales receipt. The law in some states may expand or modify this warranty. This warranty supersedes all other warranties, expressed or implied.
We offer free shipping for orders of $200 and above.
Where do we ship?
Currently, we only ship within the 48 contiguous states. Please check back in the future as these may change.
Find more information about our shipping policy