- Telescoping design that can adjust from 70” to 90” in seconds which will be the center piece for any campsite.
- Power Source is Lithium Ion rechargeable battery that sources its power from a 9.75” Solar panel or can be charged through a USB. In addition, you can add 3 D standard or rechargeable batteries to extended use.
- The system can be a portable battery pack to charge phones, GPS units or other electronic gadgets that use a standard USB.
- High fidelity 3.75” blue tooth speaker that is completely portable. It features a magnet that sticks to any metal surface and designed to take a beating with its soft silicon rubber shell or a pull-out hook that gives you endless mounting options.
- The main head unit is an impressive 17.5” UFO shape and mounts on three springs that will handle the most extreme windstorms.
- Three removable light pods that have three different light setting and feature a magnet or hook that can be mounted anywhere. The pods can be charged through the UFO or charged independently.
- The Tripod & telescoping poles is manufactured out of aircraft grade heavy duty aluminum and collapse in seconds and stowed into the 360g Ripstop carrying bags.
Weight: 12.68 LBS
Width: 40.16 (in)
Height: 12.60 (in)
Depth: 4.72 (in)
Overland Vehicle Systems NOMADIC Tents are produced to the highest manufacturing standards and are covered by a limited Four-Year warranty that protects the original purchaser against any defects in materials and workmanship under normal use. If upon determination by Overland Vehicle Systems that the Tent is defective,
Overland Vehicle Systems will repair or replace without charge, with an equivalent tent to the original purchaser according to the instructions supplied with the Tent, and not damaged due to abuse, misuse or negligence.
This warranty will not cover any labor charges incurred in installation, removal, replacement or repair, transportation cost or any consequential damages, which might be caused by the product.
Overland Vehicle Systems shall not be liable in case of;
• Improper installation or modification of original product.
• Damages resulting from abuse
• Improper installation
• Any commercial application
If the original purchaser finds a defect in material or workmanship, please contact Overland Vehicle Systems Warranty Service, 9115 Dice Road Suite 14, Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670. Please include proof of purchase or sales receipt. The law in some states may expand or modify this warranty. This warranty supersedes all other warranties, expressed or implied.
We offer free shipping for orders of $200 and above.
Where do we ship?
Currently, we only ship within the 48 contiguous states. Please check back in the future as these may change.
Find more information about our shipping policy